Did you know that HR is among the front-runners in data-driven decision-making?
In this episode, we’ve invited Antony Heljula, Technical Director at visionary data science and analytics firm Peak Indicators to discuss his latest thought-provoking report ‘Data Science in HR’.
We talk about the key findings of Antony’s report, and the opportunities growing companies are missing without accessible data and intelligence that help HR make a bigger impact on company growth objectives. We also discuss:
- Key findings of the report that compare HR to other parts of the business when it comes to being data-driven
- How data and intelligence help drive the employee experience to put businesses in a better position for growth
- The key barriers to becoming data-driven and what’s required from the business to remove them
- The business case for HR to become more data-driven and how to secure the exec buy-in
- “The HR data science pyramid”: a roadmap to helping HR become better equipped to leverage data and intelligence
Don’t have time to listen today? You can catch this and other episodes from the State of Work podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. Don’t forget to follow State of Work on your favorite podcast platform, or subscribe to our mailing list, so you’ll never miss another episode.
Take a smarter approach to absence management with real-time alerts and more accurate reporting.
Harry is Head of Customer Success here at edays, helping organisations to get the very best out of their edays system. His experience in SaaS and HR brings valuable insight into how organisations can better manage their people, processes and productivity.