Announced today: Jon Maddison is appointed as the new CEO of edays. Jon joins edays as an experienced leader in the human capital management SaaS market and succeeds Heath Davies who transitions from interim CEO to Chairman. Jon and Heath assume their new roles on 19th April 2022.
Commenting on the appointments, the current Chairman, Richard Vincent said…
“We’re delighted to have Jon join us at this exciting time. Jon’s market experience will add considerable value to accelerating the growth of edays” he continued, “Heath moving to Chairman maximises the detailed working knowledge of the business he gained from his tenure as interim CEO. We’re thrilled to attract and maintain such experience within the business. I will continue to support edays as a Non-Exec Director and wish them every success during this next chapter”.
edays is a global system that specialises in gathering and tracking employee holiday, absence, and leave data that provides everything organisations need to plan holiday leave, track staff absence, and manage absenteeism. By mastering these complexities businesses support individual employees and track entire workforce trends. A UK based company, edays has ~ 1,400 clients and 300,000 users spread across 100+ countries and provides businesses with the best people data, to encourage them to bring the best out of their workforce, so they can transform their HR Strategies.
Edays customers enjoy
- Significantly reduced admin time
- Easy management of complex resourcing
- Easy calculation of entitlement and TOIL
- Insightful, fast dashboard data for pro-active management that can be emailed to managers on demand
- Increased time to focus on their people, maximising productivity, and critical tasks, delivering financial savings
- A flexible solution that integrates with existing systems and provides single-sign-on
… edays customers experience an absence rate 50% lower than the national UK average
Clients include Canon Europe, Interserve, Sony Music, Vertu, NBCUniversal, Sidley Austin LLP, Standard Bank, DEPFA Bank, IFDS, and hundreds more