So you are on the lookout for a new holiday management system, one that makes the lives of both you and your organisation’s employees easier. You already know all the amazing benefits of an absence management system and are now ready to take the next step. Implementation! But here lies the issue. You have been told that the system you have just bought was easy to setup and you wouldn’t need to do a thing… But as soon as you sign the contract, the true workload shows itself, with more work piling up on your desk than initially expected.
What happened to the absence management system that would make your lives easier?!
At e-days, we like to be completely transparent with our setup process as we believe we have one of the best and simplest around. Like our good old friend Leonardo once said.
Just like our system, our setup process is easy too.
With 9 simple steps to follow, you will be setup and managing your business’s absence more efficiently in no time. And what’s more, we can almost guarantee that it will be done with a smile on your face. Much like a lot of our customers who are extremely happy with us – check out our 5-star reviews.
The easy e-days setup process
At e-days, we have 9 simple steps to get you setup and ensure that implementation goes smoothly.
1) Setup Questionnaire/Data Capture Form – You will receive a short questionnaire and data capture form to fill in, just so we can get a basic understanding of your business requirements.
2) Kick-off Call – A 15-minute call to review your setup questionnaire and data capture form, also obtain further details for your setup.
3) Document upload – Complete and upload the data capture form into the e-days HR document storage portal.
4) Validate Data – Our onboarding team will review your data and provide any relevant feedback.
5) Setup/Configuration – Using the data you provide; our onboarding team will create and update your e-days system.
6) Training Call – An experienced member of the onboarding team will go through a demo of your e-days system.
7) Launch – The onboarding team will provide a launch pack and give access to your system admins. From here, you can choose when the business will go live with e-days.
8) Q&A Session – A member of the customer success team will check-in and see how you are finding the system and answer any questions you may have.
9) Account management & On-going Support – Once live, you will have access to the support team and a dedicated account manager.
An easy and simple process right? Book a demo with us today to find out how quickly you could be up and running with a new absence management system.