Terms and conditions
The information given on this site will not be disclosed to any other party or be used for any other purpose than that stated.
E-days Absence Management Ltd. makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website, but cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from the use of the information. If you find anything that causes concern please let us know.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.
Copyright © 2023 E-days Absence Management Ltd, 6 Canal Street, Canalside House, Nottingham, NG1 7EH
All rights reserved.
Permission to use, copy and distribute documents and related graphics available from this web site is granted, provided that:
The above copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear.
Use of documents and related graphics available from this web site is for informational and non-commercial purposes only.
No documents or related graphics available from this web site are modified in any way.
No graphics available from this web site are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text.
e-days is a registered trade mark under the 1994 Trade Marks Act of Great Britain and Nothern Ireland. Unless use is permitted by e-days Absence Management Ltd, any infringement or reproduction of the e-days trade mark will be pursued.
We acknowledge the intellectual property rights of third parties, trade marks and brand names used within this site.
The Google Analytics cookie allows us to see information on user web site activity including, but not limited to page views, referral and average time spent on the web site.
The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it will not be tracked back to individuals, which helps to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics, we can see what content is popular on a web site and strive to ensure you have the best user experience possible.
We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a web site. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
Acceptance of T&Cs
Use of this site is deemed to demonstrate acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for any modifications.
Your continued use of the e-days Absence Management site following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you have accepted those changes.
By accessing or using the website located at www.e-days.com (the “Website”), you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- Use of the Website. The Website is made available to you for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Website for any other purpose without e-days’ prior written consent.
- User Content. The Website may allow you to upload, post, or otherwise transmit content, including but not limited to text, images, and videos (“User Content”). By uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting User Content to the Website, you grant e-days a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights, licenses, consents, and permissions to publish and transmit the User Content, and that the User Content does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
- Intellectual Property. The Website and its content, including but not limited to text, images, videos, logos, and trademarks, are the property of e-days or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use or reproduce any of the content on the Website without e-days’ prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. E-DAYS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Limitation of Liability. E-DAYS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF E-DAYS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless e-days, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to your use or misuse of the Website, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
- Modification of Agreement. E-days reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion. Any such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
- Termination. E-days reserve the right to terminate this Agreement at any time in the future