Wouldn’t it be great if you had a clear view of all your holidays and where your team are, whether they are taking half a day off, at a training event, or just working from home? Well, you can through our amazing group calendar function which can be accessed by completing 2 very easy tasks.
1. Log into your account
2. Click Group calendar
We told you it was easy. But what if we said you could get the exact same information without needing to log in or click any buttons?
Even though we love our platform and want everyone to login and see all the amazing benefits it can provide, we also understand that sometimes you just want information within a matter of seconds. Which is the exact reason why we have our Outlook calendar integration.
Our Outlook integration pulls through both your holidays and your team’s holidays straight into your Outlook email account. Making it even easier and quicker to see holidays and absences.
And just like our easy to use platform, integrating your e-days calendar with your Outlook calendar is really simple and will take you less than 2 minutes.
e-days Outlook calendar integration guide
1. Log into your e-days account using your unique company URL (if you are unsure of this you can request your e-days URL here https://login.e-days.com).
2. In the ‘My tools’ section across the top, select ‘Group Calendar’.
3. Hover over the ‘Add e-days to your calendar’ button, located just above the calendar, and either click ‘Personal’ to just add your calendar or ‘Group’ to add your team’s calendars.
4. A pop-up box will appear at the top of the screen asking you to open Outlook. When this appears, click the ‘Open Outlook’ button.
5. Once in your Outlook account, another pop-up box will appear where you can configure the integration by clicking ‘Advance’ where you can change the name and description. Once you are done, click the ‘Yes’ button.
And that’s it, you are all done! We told you it would take you less than 2 minutes and now you have all absences and holidays from your e-days account in your business email calendar.